Friday, August 20, 2010

The Harford Fair by Titus

This is how the Indians would hold the alligator so they could tie a rope around its snout.
My favorite part of the Harford Fair was my root beer sno cone.  I didn't get a root beer float, just a sno cone.  That is root beer with ice.  I liked the tractor pull.  I liked it because it was cool to see the tractors when they were pulling and I liked to hear what they did.  But, I lost my juice box. (It fell under the bleachers.)
Catchin' some shade by "Farmer for a Day." 
I liked the alligator show.  I really wanted to go up on stage.  I would have put my hand in his mouth like this.  But, Daddy wouldn't let me go up on stage to have my picture made with the other alligators. (It meant $$$!)
This is a sensor they stick in the ground.  Mommy wouldn't let me pull it out so I could see what it looked like.


This is where they drilled a hole and put dynamite for the seismic testing.

No comments: