Monday, June 14, 2010

Bible Bee Bonfire - Friday, June 11, 2010
Look what happened when heavyweights Grandma and Emily sat on the log!  Hee hee!
I think I'm laughing about Grandpa and Grandma fussing over their love letter correspondence!


And, my favorite photo of the entire evening.  Titus needs alot of coaching and Grandpa has been excellent to provide that for him.  I love this shot!
We had our Bible Bee Bonfire and reviewed what we learned from studying Colossians this week.  It was an excellent time of sharing about impactful letters.  Jared pulled a letter Grandma Jane had written several years ago.  I found something from Dan from 1989!  The kids enjoyed hearing it!  Grandpa told us his definition of "mushy."  I'm sorry, but you'll just have to ask him yourself!  "I love you very mush!"  :) 

I'm grateful for the Bible Bee and the materials it is providing to families this year.  If you haven't signed up, consider this a plea to do so!  We are enjoying the inductive study of Colossians and the reminder to step up on the hiding of God's Word in our hearts.  It's been so good ... taste and see!

No comments: