Thursday, March 03, 2011

The Baby Turns Seven

Titus had an awesome birthday a couple weeks ago.  One, Daddy was home.  Two, we had fifty-degree weather for skiing!  It was slushy and slow, but a lot of fun.  That evening we stopped in at Rob's to pick out his free birthday cake.  Then we came home for "omelets by Daddy!"  (Did I mention I love it when other people are requested to cook for meals?!?)  Here we have Marci perfecting the arrangement of the candles.

This is "take two" for blowing out the candles due to the photographer having some issues.  (Card full -- wonder how THAT happened?!?)  So, Titus obliged us by blowing again! :)

Homemade crayons!  And, look what delight!  This amuses me because I  know it may not seem like much, but it took time to create those special crayons.  And, I love to see how each sibling gives.  Such a joy when they love each other!

I had to leave this goofball grin in.  What a little man has to endure with four older siblings -- this is how he entertains us.

Cool rocket cup from the Maynards!

Legos!  Before bedtime Legos were EVERYWHERE in their bedroom -- and mostly assembled, I might add.  I had to put an end to the completion of each set because I was just plain tired. 

This was the gift Daddy found.  I think it was because it was with selfish intent, but I would never accuse anyone of THAT.  Let it be known that the dart gun wars have been intense ... by those of ALL ages! ;)



No comments: