Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Terrific Tuesday

The morning began with sunshine and an early trip to Binghamton (7am is early for this homeschooling mom!).  I zipped back home to gather the rest of the crew who had the luxury of sleeping in.  We made it back for the 11am concert --- the best part for me was getting to entertain little Chase and visit with my friends.  Oh, the music was pretty good too! 

Then we headed to The Discovery Center for lunch and a few hours of play.  The classic big bubble exhibit ... still a favorite of all ages!

When she had to journal about today, her favorite part was talking on the phones!  I love this face!
These boys wouldn't want you to know it, but they are having fun!  The ambulance ride ... I hope they survive :).
Group shot!

Ragen honored me by putting her girls in outfits that E & M used to wear!!! I love these girls <3

Oreos!  Titus and his buddy were running non-stop, so I didn't snap any other photos of them.  They did sit still long enough to eat a few cookies, I see. 
Just so you all know, Mrs. Ely STARTED the snowball fight.  I was just being a good friend and joining in on the fun.
 



I love my friends.  I so needed to laugh this day.  The snowball fight did the trick!  :)


I love this chair :)  It was a Terrific Tuesday ... and I'm very, very grateful for all my friends who honored me with their presence at Marci's concert today, who played with me afterwards, and most of all ... who made me laugh!  Love you ladies!!

No comments: